Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Project January: Vocaloid Sims

So, as some may already know, I recently uploaded a Haku Yowane Sim. Well, I having CC for most all of the Vocaloids, the ones I like anyways. (Sadly, there is no Luka.) Before the end of the month, I hope to have uploaded all of the Vocaloid Sims I have. Vocaloids to be expected are:

♥ Haku Yowane (completed 1.11.12)
♥ Neru Akita (completed 1.11.12)
♥ Miku Hatsune (completed 1.12.12)
♥ Len & Rin Kagamine (completed 11.13.12)
♥ Kaito (completed 11.12.12)
♥ Meiko (completed 1.11.12)
♥ Kamui Gackupo (completed 1.17.12)
♥ Luka Megurine (completed 1.17.12)
♥ Prima (completed 1.22.12)
♥ Sonika

I might be doing Teto, but since I don't have her hair, it really depends on what I can find and recolour.

EDIT: I will be doing Luka! *jumps up and down and claps*

ANOTHER EDIT: Now doing Prima as well!

AND PERHAPS A THIRD EDIT: Sonika is added to the list!

1 comment:

  1. Could you do Vocaloid 3 Oliver? If you can find anything that is....

    ReplyDelete